We know a ton of planning and preparation goes into your event, and we are here to help make it flow smoothly! Here are a few of our frequently asked questions to help you with your decision-making. If you have a question not answered here or would like more information, please, contact our catering team.
1. When should I schedule my catering event?
We accept catering reservations up to one year in advance, and events should be scheduled no later than two weeks prior to the date of the event.
2. How much does it cost to reserve the Mezzaluna or the Moon River for a private event?
Please, see our Venue page for more information.
3. Will you decorate for my catered event?
But, of course! The sky is the limit! We can accommodate all color schemes and themes with enough advanced notice. We love themed parties! Please, contact us prior to the event if you would like to add your own special touch to the decor. Rental costs may apply.
4. How much staff should I hire for my event?
We will advise you on your staffing needs depending upon the size, time, and location of your event and your needs.
5. Can I hire my own staff and/or bartenders?
We have the best staff around! We will take care of all staffing needs. Contact us for more information.
6. Where can I host my event? How far will you deliver or cater?
In order to ensure the highest quality food and service, we generally stay within a 75-mile radius.
7. Can I reserve the entire restaurant, the Moon Roof bar, or the Dark Side of the Moon bar for a private event?
You sure can! There are some limitations involved, but we do our best to accommodate all of your needs. Contact us for these special rates.
8. Do you provide catered bar service?
Yes, we do! Contact us for detailed information about planning your bar setup.